Sunday, April 6, 2014

write is not a race

I read that a few days ago and now I'm thinking about it.
I often think in a bunch of stuff and I'm always jumping from here to there, because I'm running with those stuff... And it shouldn't be in that way.
School is happening. My last year of it is happening. And I feel like I don't have time. I'm tired all the time, and that makes me sleep every time I have free time, and if I try to do something about the stuff I want to work on, suddenly, I can't even write right a simple word.
It's frustrating.
And my mind keeps repeating "you've got things to do"
Sometimes I want to switch it off.

The other day I had a dream. It was me. I was trying to escape from my own head, literally. I was swimming out of  this opened head and I couldn't get out of it. I felt trapped.

But on Wednesday, I dreamed about it again and this time I did it. I got out of it. And I remember that the first deep breath I took, was like no other.

I'm just hoping I can do this again. I'm hoping I can make it. I'm not letting my mind take control over me, but I won't lose it either.


No comments:

Post a Comment