Thursday, April 3, 2014

The english class and the gossip thing

Being a teenager isn't easy. And less when you have to go at school.
I get it, we all need it to be "somebody" on the society, but isn't it fucked up the fact that we spend almost our whole day there, instead of discovering who we are?
The worst thing is: the persons with you live that experience. You can be lucky and have good pals. We all have good classmates there.
I've got one. The other people is nice. And the other is just... Stupid. That's the word.
The gossip thing is: Why do you care about something that you aren't even sure is true? You're going in senior year. You're not a fresh anymore. (Until next year, I guess)
And yeah, it started like a against-system-of education thing and I finished on how stupid my classmates are. That's what schools provokes on my mind.

And the english class: We had this homework about making-up a history about a topic that the miss gave us. Heaven.
But you know what I liked the most? Seeing my friend so interested in the story she was making, and the fact that she actually enjoyed doing it. That makes me happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment