Since I feel like I'm not doing well on the new projects I've been working on (or trying), I'm re-reading finished things and the two projects that are finished fail at the same thing: the end.
Maybe on the middle of the story I get really into it, so when it comes to the ending, it's hard to finish it. I don't really know. I think it is probably that.
It's fun that the endings were my problem in that moment and now the begginings are, which is worst, because if you have a bad ending, you just read all over again and you re-write it. Instead, if it is the beggining, you can't even start developing the project, which is more frustrating than sitting down until you re-write an end.
I just hope that the begginings are easy for me again, and to finally end something right.
No comments:
Post a Comment